As we return to School for the start of the new academic year, please note that visitors to campus are permitted strictly by appointment only, and only when your visit is essential.
If you are visiting our Schools with an appointment, please make sure that:
- You sign in on arrival.
- You wash and/or sanitise your hands when you arrive and as necessary during your visit.
- You carry a mask or face covering and wear it as required.
- You maintain a safe distance (at least 1 metre, and ideally two meters) from other people at all times.
We have processes in place to keep our staff and students safe. The key points include:
- We have developed a clear protocol and provision in the event of a member of staff or pupil presenting with COVID-19 symptoms while at school. This includes clearly defined safe areas for isolation until an individual can safely travel home.
- We have put in place the installation of hand gel dispensers around the school and in classrooms.
- We are asking all staff, students in the senior schools, and visitors to wear masks in corridors and other shared areas.
- We have put in place a comprehensive communications plan, delivered through posters across the site and verbal reminders from staff, to ensure good hand and respiratory hygiene.
- We are enforcing social distancing: verbal reminders and posters are reiterating the messaging, classrooms and dining rooms have been laid out to minimise face to face contact.
- We have strict controls in place to ensure parents/carers do not come into school unless it is essential, and by appointment only.
How You Can Help Us:
Limiting the spread of infection is everyone’s responsibility. You can help us to keep our community safe by:
- Washing your hands frequently, with soap and water.
- Using tissues (or the crook of your elbow) whenever you need to cough or sneeze, disposing safely of your used tissues and washing your hands immediately.
- Staying at least 2m apart from other people, and encouraging your children to do the same.
- Staying away from School if you have symptoms, have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in close contact with a confirmed case, in line with Government guidance.
- Respecting and supporting all of the safety measures that we have put in place.
If you have any questions about health and safety, and especially as it relates to the controls we have put in place to minimise the risk from Covid-19, please do not hesitate to contact Parneet Kang, at email@example.com
What people say about us
I have seen my daughter develop from a moody teenager into a young woman who is keen to succeed and be independent.
The small class sizes really help, my son gets the attention he needs - he seems so much happier.
Why wasn't this around for me? It feels like someone understands what she's going through.
The staff quickly became my family because they listened. I was able to talk to them and be sure they would help me when I had an issue, even if that was from outside school.
To watch students come through the door with very little hope in their education to then leave with a real sense of belonging and achievement is the most rewarding part of my role.